If you are an avid online gamer, then must have played these Minecraft games. The cheap and best Minecraft server hosting providers offer high performance, with the best features and extraordinary support at lower rates. In my articles, you can get information about the features and requirements of these providers.
Let’s get into the details of the cost involved:
What decides the cost of buying these web hosting providers?
- The costs are based on the premium speed that you want, the specific features that you are looking for, and the kind of support assistance you require. The plans are designed based on these options and are available ranging from $1 per month.
- The prices range from $1 for a basic to $5 per month for a premium service. There are generic figures. You can get a cheaper price if you opt for long-term subscriptions, provided if you are a frequent and continuous player.
- Otherwise, it is always advisable to go for introductory monthly plans.
- The plans range from Basic or startup, Single to Mega max plans.
- Single shared hosting is considered to be a cheap option. The features offered are decent storage space that is not less than 30 GB, good bandwidth speed, and a support team.
- The dedicated hosting is considered a bit costly for the features they provide. That includes Maximum storage, free domain, and unlimited domain hosting.
- Always opt for a provider that has good security protocols. Playing on the web can crash your system with viruses if you do not have proper security protocols involved.
Steps to find a cheap and best provider:
- Features – Always look for better features like – storage, bandwidth capacity, add-in options, control panels (standard or custom made control panels), free domain, number of emails you add, and so on.
- Speed – How fast is the server speed? The response time should real quick.
- Better Up-time – In case of downtime, how quickly your server comes back to running. This feature should not be less than 99%.
- Terms and Conditions- Do not fall prey to attractive ads. Always go through the terms and conditions carefully. The word Unlimited does not mean there any no limits for the usage.
So read carefully about the unlimited storage and bandwidth information. Some of the providers suspend their services if a website reaches certain limits of usage or demand to pay to continue the services.
- Refund policy- Always check for the refund policy, before investing. If in case the services offered are not up to your need, you must be able to get your money, without being questioned.
- Terms of renewal policy – Most of them say that they offer cheap prices, but that might limit only as an introductory offer. If there is a heaped difference in renewal price, you should consider it before choosing it.
- Support – Always look for a service that provides continuous assistance. The best one should have the best technical support assistants at any given point.
Hope the above information helps you to find a cheap Minecrafting server hosting.