Be it a formal meeting or going to propose someone, flowers are the best gesture to start the conversation with. Conveying your hearty wishes to your dear ones or sending blessings for birthday, flowers fit best on every occasion. Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, or Anniversary, with the boom of online shopping, online flower bouquet delivery singapore business is also flourishing.
Why to switch as online florist?
- Online, businesses expand and popularise very quickly.
- The variety of available flora design and arrangements can be presented to the customers in a much better and efficient manner.
- By getting constant customer opinion and reviews, business can be improved according to market needs.
- Online business saves cost at both the seller and customer end.
- The floriculture market is estimated to have compounded annual growth rate of 6% by 2022 end. Hence, a great growth opportunity ahead.
How to establish business as online florist?
Several factors contribute towards building a successful business. They must be considered these while starting a business an online florist.
- Market Analysis
Analysing the market and the competitors inside helps getting an insight of any business. Consider what services other brands are providing to the customers, how their delivery facility performs, etc. For example, how do they keep their flowers fresh, which refrigerators they use, how they arrange the roses and bouquets in show racks. To start off, make the facilities at par with other bulls in the market if not better initially.
- Simple and unique brand name
Brand name must be easy to spell, pronounce and remember. An appealing and unique brand name makes a good first impression on the customers. Not to forget, the brand logo must be colourful and vibrant like the flowers.
- Convenient and fast delivery system
Fast and well-coordinated delivery system not only keeps the customers happy and satisfied, it also ensures fresh and timely delivery of the product. Secure and easy payment options, quality assurance of flowers, and delivery tracking systems are very helpful in gaining customers’ respect.
- Customer reviews
Never ignore the customers’ reviews. That’s a golden rule to connect and reconnect with your customers. Always reply with a happy to hear and ready to improve feedbacks. As long as you listen to and act upon their grievances, you have them connected to your brand.
Put your creativity and smartness together and make outstanding presence. Serve the customers better and you’ll succeed in the online market.